It is illegal to work or engage with entities which participate in the boycott of Israel.
If you run across any language which supports the boycott of Israel, it must be reported to the U.S. government by law.
Countries which may require participation or cooperation with the international boycott are:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Republic of Yemen
Examples of Israeli Boycott Language
The following are examples which, if accepted, would violate anti-boycott laws. If you encounter similar language, you are required to report this language to the government immediately. Contact Export Controls.
- "Importation of goods from Israel is strictly prohibited by Kuwait import regulations; therefore, certificate of origin covering goods originating in Israel is not acceptable."
- "Contractor shall comply with the Israel boycott laws in performing his contractual obligations."
- "Certificate from insurance company stating that they are not blacklisted."
- ".... do you have or any of your subsidiaries now or ever had general agencies or offices in Israel?"
- "Invoices must be endorsed with a certificate of origin that goods are not of Israeli origin and do not contain any Israeli material and are not shipped from any Israeli port."